Arsenal Target Comments On Reported £92m Bid

Posted September 02, 2017

Earlier in August, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said that their attempts to sign Lemar had ended and the deal was "dead".

And after coming up short in their pursuit of Lemar, Arsenal held on to the Chile global - much to the chagrin of City, who had targeted him all summer.

"I always think first, make sure that my commitment is at the level that is expected from people paying me and have confidence in me".

"No games now so I hope you can enjoy the next five or six days with all the rumours and all that stuff".

Now, various outlets are reporting that the Gunners have made a club-record £90 million offer for Lemar, potentially as a replacement for Alexis Sanchez.

Punters think the Gunners will move again for the Monaco winger if they sell their wantaway star player to Man City.

First Test: Australia 18-3 after Bangladesh all out for 260
The opener was not as lucky two balls later as he clipped a Cummins delivery straight to Handscomb at gully to depart for eight. Bangladesh had run out of reviews, however replays suggested that the ball had hit Hasan's pad rather than the edge.

Prized midfielder Thomas Lemar insisted he was content to stay at Monaco after scoring twice in France's resounding 4-0 win over Holland in World Cup qualifying.

Now Monaco have signed Senegal forward Balde, who plays in a similar position to Lemar amid suggestions that the Frenchman has asked to leave Monaco.

'I am a Monaco player and I am very happy there, ' he told Canal Plus.

Lemar had been linked with Liverpool before Arsenal re-entered the race to sign him after an impressive 2016-17 campaign in Ligue 1 and the Champions League.

The Belgian global Origi has managed 12 Premier League goals from two full seasons with the Merseyside club and they are said to be willing to let him go.