Lil Wayne Has No Plans of Slowing Down Following Latest Seizure

Posted September 08, 2017

Lil Wayne was reportedly hospitalized earlier this week, after suffering from several seizures. "Thanks for the concerns ... you guys are unbelievable (sic)".

Carter added in another tweet, "Oh yeah". Our sources say Wayne's been advised to avoid overdoing it on tour, and he'll be taking 2 weeks off for some much needed R&R ... his next show is September 23 and we're told he'll be there. "& don't believe everything you hear". He has reportedly suffered an epileptic seizure in his room, where he was found unconscious on Sunday afternoon.

Doctors at Chicago's Northwestern Memorial Hospital argued against releasing Lil Wayne after a short stay, forcing the cancelled Vegas show. "And the headaches? I didn't get no headaches or nothing", he said.

Wayne was scheduled to perform with Rae Sremmurd at Drai's Nightclub in Las Vegas Sunday night but dropped from the bill and it was announced T.I. would fill in.

Hungary and Slovakia must stick or twist — European Union refugee ruling
European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker has echoed that threat, warning Orban "solidarity is not a one-way street". At issue is a quota system adopted by the European Union to help Italy and Greece amid the 2015 migration crisis.

As previously mentioned, Lil Wayne is still recovering, but he's doing much better. The club released a statement saying, "Our priority is the health and well-being of our artists, ". The rapper suffers from epilepsy, and in an interview in 2013 with the L.A. radio station Power 106, he said, "This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure".

Lil Wayne has a history of epileptic seizures. He's just [in] the studio all the time trying to make music, get through this situation and give his fans what they need.

Lil Wayne, whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr, has been taken to the hospital on Sunday, Sep. 3.